Inventory of the Papers of Neill H. Alford, Jr.
This collection of professional papers reflects Professor Alford's private legal practice and professorship at the UVA School of Law. There is correspondence, records and briefs, speeches and articles, and teaching materials on international law, legal history, trusts and estates, contracts, administrative law, economic warfare, insurance.
- Creation: 1942-1989
- Alford, Neill, H., Jr., 1919-2007 (Person)
7 Linear Feet (17 archival boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection consists of 13 boxes (5 linear feet).
- Inventory of the Papers of Neill H. Alford, Jr.1942-1989 MSS 90-3
- Alford, Jr., Neill H., PapersMSS 90-3
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.