Inventory of the Papers of Elizabeth N. Tompkins
Collection of letters, diplomas, certificates, and awards (1921-1971) of Elizabeth Tompkins, first woman to graduate from UVA Law School in 1921.
- Creation: 1921-1971
- Tompkins, Elizabeth, 1899-1981 (Person)
.3 Linear Feet (1 archival box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This collection was donated to the Law Library by Mr. and Mrs. Carter Refo in April of 1997.
- Inventory of the Inventory of the Papers of Elizabeth N. Tompkins1921-1971 MSS 97-4
- Tompkins, Elizabeth N., PapersMSS 97-4
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.