Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1910 Collection of Historical Photographs
Scope and Contents
This small collection of photographs of the Bureau of Chemistry (now FDA) consists of 33 reproductions of historical photos, taken in 1910, of employees and people who were in charge of different departments of what was then called the Bureau of Chemistry. In addition to the collection, there is a Memorandum to the FDA Leadership Council (2006?) about the centennial anniversary, with some historical facts and photocopies of past commemorative documents.
This small collection of photographs was donated to Special Collections by Prof. Richard Merrill in July 2007.
Language of Materials
Bureau of Chemistry copies of photographs from 1910 and one memorandum.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections Repository
Arthur J. Morris Law Library
580 Massie Road
University of Virginia
Charlottesville Virginia 22903 United States