School of Architecture records-addition 2
This addition to the RG 7/ 6 School of Architecture/ Miscellaneous contains correspondence, invoices, account books, scrapbooks, invitations, meeting minutes, architectural drawings, photographs, reports and manuals, clippings, art catalogs and exhibition lists, drawings, prints, that document projects and work of various groups under the School of Architecture. This includes documentation of the building of Campbell Hall, the central building of the School of Architecture, as well as documentation of various groups including Architecture Wives Club, the University of Virginia chapter of the Scarab Fraternity, a professional fraternity in the field of architecture, School of Architecture Faculty minutes, as well as reports for the accreditation board. There are also two scrapbooks containing press clippings regarding the School of Architecture documenting the events and works of the school, faculty, and students from 1948 to the early 1970s. This addition is minimally processed and open for research.
No documentation on the transfer; received 21 August 2019.
- c. 1927-1993
1.69 Cubic Feet (1 cubic, 1 flat file box, 1 large oversize folder)
1 box, 1 oversized scrapbook, 2 rolls of drawings