The Papers of James Hoge Ricks
- Creation: 1916-1956
4 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Alderman library received the collection on October 29, 1973, from William T. Eads, Clerk of Court, Richmond Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court, 2000 Mecklenburg Street, Richmond, Virginia. It was transferred to the Law Library from Alderman on September 9, 1985.
- The Papers of James Hoge Ricks1916-1956 MSS 85-14
- Ricks, James Hoge, Papers, 1916-1956MSS 85-14
- Marsha Trimble
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.