Roger A. Briney AT&T Papers
Scope and Contents
There is one file with excerpts related to the Clinton-Lewinsky Inquiry.
- Majority of material found in 1943-2002
- Briney, Roger A. (Person)
1.3 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T)
- Antitrust law
- Bell Telephone Laboratories, Inc.
- Briney, Roger A.
- Clinton, William Jefferson
- Lewinsky, Monica
- Restraint of trade
- Starr, Kenneth
- Telephone -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Western Electric Company, Inc.
- Whitewater Inquiry, 1993-2000
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script