Papers of the Joint Legislative Committee to Study Revision of [New York] Corporation Laws
Scope and Contents
This small collection contains Robert Lesher's work toward revising New York's corporation laws. It includes research materials, working drafts, and final reports, mostly dealing with non-profit corporations.
- Creation: Majority of material found in 1960's
- Lesher, Robert S., 1918-2000 (Person)
Biographical / Historical
Robert S. Lesher was born in 1918, and received his law degree from Cornell University Law School in 1941. He served as chief counsel of the New York State Joint Legislative Committee to Reviese Corporation Laws, beginning in 1952 and continuing into the early 1970's. Robert Lesher died in 2000.
.7 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
This collection contains research materials, working drafts and final reports mostly dealing with non-profit corporations.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
This small collection was donated to Special Collections in 1984 by Mr. Robert S. Lesher. [There was some kind of connection with Prof. Ernest Folk].
- The Papers of Joint Legislative Committee to Study Revision of [New York] Corporation Laws1960's MSS 84-2
- The Papers of Joint Legislative Committee to Study Revision of [New York] Corporation Laws MSS 84-2
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish