Papers of Judge George H. Revercomb
- Revercomb, George Hughes, 1929-1993 (Person)
27 Cubic Feet (50 archival boxes, plus some oversize materials.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Addendum a to the collection was transfered to the archives in 2017 by the estate of Mrs. Revercomb.
Addendum b was transfered by Paras N. Shah, Chair of the Committee on Archival Preservation of The Historical Society of the District of Columbia Circuit.
Addendum c was donated to the Law Library by Aen Walker Webster, Estate Attorney for McCall H. Revercomb on June 4, 201
- Inventory of the Papers of Judge George H. Revercomb,1971-1993 MSS 93-3
- Revercomb, Judge George H., Papers, 1971-1993MSS 93-3
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.