Papers of Clarence B. Pearce
Scope and Contents
The Papers of Clarence B. Pearce consist primarily of letters written by Pearce to his mother as well as photographs of Pearce and the University of Virginia grounds while Pearce was a law student (1917 - 1921). His college activities included participation in the debating society and service on the editorial board of Virgina Law Review.
- Pearce, Clarence B., 1897-1984 (Person)
1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Inventory of the Papers of Clarence B. Pearce,1916-1920 MSS 86-2
- Pearce, Clarence B., Papers, 1916-1920MSS 86-2
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Part of the Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections Repository
Arthur J. Morris Law Library
580 Massie Road
University of Virginia
Charlottesville Virginia 22903 United States