Inventory of the Legal Papers of Roger B. Taney
This collection of legal documents concerns Roger B. Taney’s law practice in Frederick, Maryland between 1805 and 1818. Of special note are the cases concerning enslaved people.
- 1792, 1805-1818
- Taney, Roger B., 1777-1864 (Person)
.3 Cubic Feet (1 archival box, 41 items)
Language of Materials
- Inventory of the Legal Papers of Roger B. Taney1792, 1805-1818 MSS 87-3, -3a, -3b
- Taney, Roger B., Legal papers, 1792, 1805-1818MSS 87-3, -3a, -3b
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Part of the Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections Repository
Arthur J. Morris Law Library
580 Massie Road
University of Virginia
Charlottesville Virginia 22903 United States