Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MSS -00-3
Scope and Contents This collection contains 135 photograhs and 8 diplomas, certificates and licenses.
Scope and Contents COLLECTION DESCRIPTION & ARRANGEMENT Tom Kenney, '86, donated this collection of digital photograhs related to the Class of 1986
Scope and Contents COLLECTION DESCRIPTION & ARRANGEMENT This small collection contains three documents belonging to two generations of McCue's that attended UVA Law School. The first is a progress report from the University of Virginia Law Department that belonged to Edward O. McCue, Sr., dated March 1, 1896. It details the absences, progress, and conduct of each student every month. His professors included Minor, Lile, Gilmore, and Dabney. The second document belonged to Eward O. McCue, Jr., and is a...
Identifier: MSS -93-1
Identifier: MSS -79-5
Scope and Contents COLLECTION DESCRIPTION & ARRANGEMENT This small collection (1 box. .3 linear feet) contains papers that concern Bernard Chamberlain's work for the Law School Alumni Association and Class of 1922. They came from his home and from booksellers, Vesta Gordon and Paul Colling, who found them among his books.
Identifier: MSS -78-7
Scope and Contents The George B. Eager Collection fills only one folder and spans less than one year, 1933. As the first letter indicates, Mr. Eager solicited alumni to write to the Rector and Visitors of the University endorsing the appointment of John L. Newcomb as President. The rest of the collection is mostly letters from alumni endorsing Dr. Newcomb. Correspondence and clippings at the end of the file indicate that Mr. Eager was successful.
Scope and Contents COLLECTION DESCRIPTION & ARRANGEMENT The Papers of Marion Kellogg contain correspondence, programs, photographs, and clippings of the Uruguayan Seminar (January - March, 1960) as well as photographs from the Alumni Meeting (1966). Also in this collection are two binders of materials from the Uruguayan Seminar (1960) and the Bolivian Seminar (1961). Finally, there is one folder of correspondence with the ABA Committee on International Economic Organizations from 1966-1972. Some documents...
- Subject: University of Virginia. School of Law -- Alumni and alumnae X
- American Association of Law Libraries 1
- American Bar Association 1
- Beta Theta Pi 1
- Chamberlain, Bernard P. (Peyton), 1896-1983 1
- Clemons, Harry, 1879-1968 1
- Dent family 1
- Eager, George B., Jr., 1888-1942 1
- Farmer, Frances, 1909-1993 1
- Haralson family 1
- Kellogg, Marion K., 1904-1989 1
- Kenney, Thomas J. 1
- McCue, Edward O., III, 1923-2011 1
- McCue, Edward O., Jr., 1901-1993 1
- McCue, Edward O., Sr., 1876-1945 1
- Moyston, Roy C., 1890-1954 1
- Moyston, Vernah S., 1892-1970 1
- Newcomb, John Lloyd, 1881-1954 1
- Priest, A. J. Gustin, 1897-1978 1
- Priest, Hartwell Wyse, 1901-2004 1
- University of Virginia. Center for Oceans Law and Policy 1
- University of Virginia. Law School Alumni Association 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law. Arthur J. Morris Law Library 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law. Law School Foundation 1
- Wilson, Elizabeth Dent, 1902-1995 1
- Wilson, George, 1895-1967 1
- World Federalist Movement 1 ∧ less