Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Typed scripts, musical score, and newspaper clipping relating to the musical The Visiting Girl, authored by Nevil G. Henshaw and Jesse B. Hull for production by the Arcadians.
This addition contains a news release and a partial index to the Cork and Curls, the yearbook of the University. More materials on these collections can be found in RG 23/48 (Corks and Curls)
There is a related collection of records of the Cavalier Daily containing the staff structure and the constitution of the Cavalier Daily, the student newspaper.RG-23/10 (Cavalier Daily).
This addition contains includes T-shirts, committee reports, proposals, surveys, petitions, clippings from various newspapers including The Cavalier Daily, brochures, a letter from Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida regarding the Unite the Right Rally in 2017, and a floppy disk documenting the work of the LGBTQ student center.
This collection contains a photograph of the Nu Charge of Theta Delta Chi fraternity that appeared in the 1928 edition of Corks and Curls. The photograph was taken by Gitchell's Studio, the yearbook photographer at the time. The framing label lists a "Mr. Ruffin," who is thought to be Robert DeJarnette Ruffin, a student in the College at the University of Virginia at the time.
Records of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity and the Montalto Corporation, 1855-2003, 0.6 cubic feet, includes two books of the Montalto Corporation containing notes and meeting minutes, correspondence and financial materials of both the corporation and the fraternity, and materials regarding fraternities and sororities from the University of Virginia. Also includes photographs, a constitution, and minute book.
This collection contains recommendations for staff structure and the constitution of the Caviler Daily, the student newspaper.
Chiefly financial papers including a ledger, 1939-1940, loose bills and receipts, a certificate of incorporation, 1938, and a copy of the Constitution and By laws of the Jefferson Society indicating that the Spectator was a publication of the Society.