Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: MSS -88-2
Dates: Majority of material found within 1910 - 1940; 1881 - 1956
Scope and Contents ACQUISITION INFORMATION DATE RECEIVED 1980 DONOR INFORMATION These files were donated to the Law School by William H. White, Jr. on February 29, 1980.
Scope and Contents COLLECTION DESCRIPTION & ARRANGEMENT The Folk collection is comprised of three cartons of professional correspondence; working files concerning consulting work; drafts, notes, etc., for articles; and a few folders regarding his home in Ivy. There is one carton of assorted teaching materials concerning law and the arts.
Identifier: MSS -84-2
Scope and Contents This small collection contains Robert Lesher's work toward revising New York's corporation laws. It includes research materials, working drafts, and final reports, mostly dealing with non-profit corporations.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1960's
- Subject: Corporation law X
- Buck , Gordon M., 1875-1970 1
- Buck, Samuel H., 1841-1929 1
- Folk, Ernest L., III, 1930-1989 1
- General Claims Commission (Mexico and United States) 1
- Lesher, Robert S., 1918-2000 1
- New York State. Joint Legislative Committee to Study Revision of Corporation Laws 1
- Pacific Oil Company 1
- Southern Pacific Company 1
- United States. Department of Treasury. Internal Revenue Service 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law 1
- Venner, Clarence H., 1856-1933 1
- White, William Henry, 1881-1963 1 ∧ less