Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains copies of records compiled by Edward O. McCue to disclaim assertions made against General William Westmoreland on a CBS program aired on January 23, 1982.
Scope and Contents COLLECTION DESCRIPTION & ARRANGEMENT This small collection contains three documents belonging to two generations of McCue's that attended UVA Law School. The first is a progress report from the University of Virginia Law Department that belonged to Edward O. McCue, Sr., dated March 1, 1896. It details the absences, progress, and conduct of each student every month. His professors included Minor, Lile, Gilmore, and Dabney. The second document belonged to Eward O. McCue, Jr., and is a...
Dates: Majority of material found in 1896, 1926
The Papers of John Norton Moore Regarding the Maritime Boundary Delimitation in the Gulf of Maine Area
Identifier: MSS -85-17
Scope and Contents The papers of John Norton Moore concerning the Gulf of Maine case before the International Court of Justice were given to the Library in December of 1985. The collection (in 5 cartons) includes Moore's personal notes and correspondence, copies of Department of State correspondence and working documents, and annotated copies of drafts of the records presented to the ICJ by the U. S. Team. Donated with the personal files were a set of printed ICJ documents, miscellaneous prirnted materials...
Dates: Majority of material found in 1940s, 1969-1995
- Names: McCue, Edward O., III, 1923-2011 X
- Central America -- Politics and government -- 1979- 1
- Fisheries -- Canada 1
- Fisheries -- United States 1
- Geopolitics -- Central America 1
- Maine, Gulf of 1
- Nicaragua -- Foreign relations -- United States 1
- Photographs 1
- Territorial waters -- Canada 1
- Territorial waters -- United States 1
- Trials (Libel) 1
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Nicaragua 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1 ∧ less