Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract University of Virginia documents realtive to the admission of women, teaching materials and student notebooks.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1950-1953, 1968, 1972
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: RG 23/3
Scope and Contents The collection contains two minute books and three folders of loose papers taken from the minute books, a copy of the Constitution of the Women's Students Association, a letter from Dean of Women Robert Hollingsworth and Peggy Thompson, Acting President, to the Women Students of the University of Virginia, 1946, enclosing a copy of the Constitution, and explaining various regulations and describing organizations that welcome women, and in what capacity. It also includes papers regarding women...
- Subject: Women in higher education X
- Albert and Shirley Small Special Collections Library 1
- Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections 1
- Faculty integration -- United States 1
- Law -- Study and teaching 1
- University of Virginia -- History 1
- University of Virginia -- Panhellenic Council 1
- University of Virginia -- Women Students Association 1