Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Collection of photographs of North Grounds taken before the 1995 renovation.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1995 - 1996
Scope and Contents The Papers of Clarence B. Pearce consist primarily of letters written by Pearce to his mother as well as photographs of Pearce and the University of Virginia grounds while Pearce was a law student (1917 - 1921). His college activities included participation in the debating society and service on the editorial board of Virgina Law Review.
Identifier: MSS -85-4
Abstract This collection (1940-1976) contains professional correspondence related to the Juvenile Court Project (1973) and juvenile courts; law and poverty; personal correspondence; some student papers and lecture notes.
- Subject: University of Virginia. School of Law -- Photographs X
- Law -- Study and teaching 2
- Children -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States 1
- Domestic relations -- United States 1
- Juvenile courts -- United States 1
- Legal aid -- United States 1
- Poverty 1
- Public defenders -- United States 1
- Right to counsel -- United States 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law -- History 1 ∧ less
- Greene, Luanne 1
- Paulsen, Monrad G., 1918-1980 1
- Pearce, Clarence B., 1897-1984 1
- University of Alabama. School of Law 1
- University of Virginia. Darden School of Business 1