Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Chisholm Foundation collection on Frank Gardiner Wisner
Chisholm Foundation collection on Frank Gardiner Wisner (1900-2001; 2 cubic feet) consists of letters, newspaper clippings,scrapbooks, and photographs from the life of Frank Gardiner Wisner including his intelligence career, track achievements and scholarship at the University of Virginia, 1932 Olympics in Los Angeles, and his family.
Memorabilia of Arthur J. Morris
Collection of some correspondence, diplomas, certificates, medal, photographs and other memorabilia that belonged to Arthur J. Morris, Class of 1901.
Mortimer C. Caplin Collection
Collection of profesional papers and personal memorabilia (1933-2014). Includes speeches, reports, photographs, certificates, scrapbooks.
Nydrie and Algoma related papers
Papers of Judge Richard L. Williams
Judicial papers (1979-2011) from Williams' chamber files. Chamber manuals, jury instructions, case files, correspondence, memoranda, digital files, opinions, calendars, scrapbooks.
The Papers of Earle K. Shawe
Professional files that relate to labor management relations, and personal memorabilia.
- Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections 4
- Albert and Shirley Small Special Collections Library 2
- Photographs 5
- Memorabilia 2
- African Americans 1
- Algoma--Dwelling 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Judges 1
- Judicial process -- United States 1
- Labor unions -- United States 1
- Lawyers -- Maryland 1
- Nydrie--Dwelling 1
- Practice of law -- Maryland 1
- Thomas Muldrup Logan, 1808-1876 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- justice, administration of 1 + ∧ less
- University of Virginia. School of Law 2
- Caplin, Mortimer M., 1916-2019 1
- Morrill, Lily Logan, 1877-1944 1
- Morris, Arthur J., 1881-1973 1
- National Labor Relations Board 1