Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: MSS -82-4
Abstract Small collection of correspondence between Herbert Johnson, Law ’27 and the University of Virginia School of Law and the Law School Alumni Association.
Identifier: MSS -78-11
Abstract Collection of miscellaneous professional papers, mainly of correspondence concerning legal education and the publication of his texts on Decedents’ States and Trusts and the history of the University of Virginia School of Law: The One Hundred Years. Also, there are files related to his deanships at Washington University in St. Louis, the University of Wisconsin, Northwestern University, and some memorabilia.
Dates: 1971 - 1988
- Drafts (documents) 1
- Estates (Law) 1
- University of Virginia -- History 1
- Wills 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- Boyd, Thomas Munford, 1899-1985 1
- Darden, Colgate W. (Colgate Whitehead), 1897-1981 1
- Dillard, Hardy Cross, 1902-1982 1
- Johnson, Herbert, 1901-1976 1
- Paulsen, Monrad G., 1918-1980 1