Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Clay family memorabilia collection. Contains diplomas, photographs, engravings, portraits, and other material belongings.
Identifier: MSS -2018-1
Abstract Student and alumni memorabilia related to the University of Virginia School of Law.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1943 - 2001
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 16685
Dates: undated, c.1828-1859
Identifier: MSS -97-4
Abstract Collection of letters, diplomas, certificates, and awards (1921-1971) of Elizabeth Tompkins, first woman to graduate from UVA Law School in 1921.
Abstract Collection of some correspondence, diplomas, certificates, medal, photographs and other memorabilia that belonged to Arthur J. Morris, Class of 1901.
Identifier: MSS -04-5
Abstract Collection of profesional papers and personal memorabilia (1933-2014). Includes speeches, reports, photographs, certificates, scrapbooks.
Identifier: MSS -2018-04
Abstract Small collection of memorabilia (1966-2010) with some correspondence and photographs.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1966 - 2010
Abstract Small collection of University of Virginia memorabilia.
Abstract 1870 and 1874 lithoprinted copies Prof. John B. Minor lectures. Also a top hat.
Dates: 1875 - 1876; 1790
Abstract Collection of IMTFE memorabilia contains photographs, diagram of court room, facebook of Japanese defendants, newspaper clippings, insignias, lapel badges pins, WWII mounted ribbon bars and a cap.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1946 - 1950
- Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections 9
- Albert and Shirley Small Special Collections Library 1
- Photographs 6
- Scrapbooks 2
- Law -- Study and teaching 1
- Tokyo Trial, Tokyo, Japan, 1946-1948 1
- University of Virginia 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law 3
- Beame, Abraham D., 1906-2001 1
- Bush, George, H. W., 1924-2018 1
- Caplin, Mortimer M., 1916-2019 1
- Carter, James Earl, Jr. 1
- Clay family 1
- Clay, Buckner, 1877-1923 1
- Deets, Edward Henderson, Jr., 1926-2007 1
- Dole, Robert Joseph 1
- Garner, R. D. 1
- Garner, Robert G. 1
- Harrison, Gessner, 1807-1862 1
- International Military Tribunal for the Far East (IMTFE) 1
- Knight, Robert H., 1919-2006 1
- Lile, William Minor, 1859-1935 1
- Marks, George M., 1854-1923 1
- Morris, Arthur J., 1881-1973 1
- Snidow, Brackett Henry, 1882-1966 1
- Tompkins, Elizabeth, 1899-1981 1
- United States. Department of Treasury. Internal Revenue Service 1 ∧ less