Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: MSS 16333
Scope and Contents Chisholm Foundation collection on Frank Gardiner Wisner (1900-2001; 2 cubic feet) consists of letters, newspaper clippings,scrapbooks, and photographs from the life of Frank Gardiner Wisner including his intelligence career, track achievements and scholarship at the University of Virginia, 1932 Olympics in Los Angeles, and his family.
Dates: 1909 - 1997
Abstract Collection of some correspondence, diplomas, certificates, medal, photographs and other memorabilia that belonged to Arthur J. Morris, Class of 1901.
Identifier: MSS -04-5
Abstract Collection of profesional papers and personal memorabilia (1933-2014). Includes speeches, reports, photographs, certificates, scrapbooks.
Identifier: MSS -14956
Scope and Contents This collection consists of papers relating to Nydrie and Algoma, consisting chiefly of photographs and articles pertaining to the family homes of the Logan and Forsyth families. Included is a scrapbook of articles by Lily Logan Morrill.This collection contains material from around 1880, when the homes were built, to about 1960, when the Forsyth family, which owned “Nydrie” at the time, started a discussion about what to do with the house due to its dilapidated conditions. This collection...
Dates: circa 1862-2003
Identifier: MSS -2011-01
Abstract Judicial papers (1979-2011) from Williams' chamber files. Chamber manuals, jury instructions, case files, correspondence, memoranda, digital files, opinions, calendars, scrapbooks.
- Arthur J. Morris Law Library Special Collections 4
- Albert and Shirley Small Special Collections Library 2
- Photographs 5
- Memorabilia 2
- African Americans 1
- Algoma--Dwelling 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Judges 1
- Judicial process -- United States 1
- Labor unions -- United States 1
- Lawyers -- Maryland 1
- Nydrie--Dwelling 1
- Practice of law -- Maryland 1
- Thomas Muldrup Logan, 1808-1876 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- justice, administration of 1 ∧ less
- University of Virginia. School of Law 2
- Caplin, Mortimer M., 1916-2019 1
- Morrill, Lily Logan, 1877-1944 1
- Morris, Arthur J., 1881-1973 1
- National Labor Relations Board 1