Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Clay family memorabilia collection. Contains diplomas, photographs, engravings, portraits, and other material belongings.
Identifier: MSS -2018-1
Abstract Student and alumni memorabilia related to the University of Virginia School of Law.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1943 - 2001
Abstract Collection of some correspondence, diplomas, certificates, medal, photographs and other memorabilia that belonged to Arthur J. Morris, Class of 1901.
Identifier: MSS -04-5
Abstract Collection of profesional papers and personal memorabilia (1933-2014). Includes speeches, reports, photographs, certificates, scrapbooks.
Identifier: MSS -2018-04
Abstract Small collection of memorabilia (1966-2010) with some correspondence and photographs.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1966 - 2010
Abstract Collection of IMTFE memorabilia contains photographs, diagram of court room, facebook of Japanese defendants, newspaper clippings, insignias, lapel badges pins, WWII mounted ribbon bars and a cap.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1946 - 1950
- Scrapbooks 2
- Tokyo Trial, Tokyo, Japan, 1946-1948 1
- War crime trials -- Japan 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law 2
- Beame, Abraham D., 1906-2001 1
- Bush, George, H. W., 1924-2018 1
- Caplin, Mortimer M., 1916-2019 1
- Carter, James Earl, Jr. 1
- Clay family 1
- Clay, Buckner, 1877-1923 1
- Deets, Edward Henderson, Jr., 1926-2007 1
- Dole, Robert Joseph 1
- Garner, R. D. 1
- Garner, Robert G. 1
- International Military Tribunal for the Far East (IMTFE) 1
- Knight, Robert H., 1919-2006 1
- Morris, Arthur J., 1881-1973 1
- United States. Department of Treasury. Internal Revenue Service 1 ∧ less