Guide to the Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust Collection
- Creation: Majority of material found in 1938-[1970-1998] 2000
327.5 Cubic Feet (408 boxes and cartons, 3 volumes, 271 videotapes, 416 three ring notebooks)
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged in six series. Series I, the A.H. Robins (AHR) Company Documents, consist of company records which trace the purchase, manufacture, testing, marketing, and sale of the Dalkon Shield. Series II is comprised of AHR Litigation Documents, principally employee depositions and trial testimony. Series III concerns the U.S. Food and Drug Administration investigation of the Dalkon Shield. Series IV, news articles regarding the Shield. Series V is comprised of bankruptcy materials. Series VI consists of the administrative files of the Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust.
- Guide to the Dalkon Shield Claimants Trust Collection1938-[1970-1998] 2000 MSS 00-4
- Dalkon Shield Claimants TrustMSS 00-4
- © 2002 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.