Papers of Richard B. Lillich
Professional and private practice files (1957-1996) related to international issues: claims, human rights, nationalizations, refugees, Iran -U.S. Claims Tribunal, organ transplantation. Also Law School and case files.
- Creation: Majority of material found in 1957-1996
- Lillich, Richard B., 1933-1996 (Person)
31 Cubic Feet (76 archival boxes)
Language of Materials
Genre / Form
- Alien property
- American property -- Foreign countries -- Iran
- American property -- Foreign countries -- Iraq
- American property -- Foreign countries -- Qatar
- Apartheid -- South Africa
- Arbitration (International law)
- Compensation (Law)
- Eminent domain (International law)
- Human rights
- International law
- Law -- Study and teaching
- Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc.
- Inventory of the Papers of Richard B. Lillich,1927 [1957-1996]-1996 MSS 97-1
- Lillich, Richard B., PapersMSS 97-1
- Cecilia Brown
- © 2002 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.