Papers of Judge George H. Revercomb
- Creation: 1942-1993
- Revercomb, George Hughes, 1929-1993 (Person)
27 Cubic Feet (50 archival boxes, plus some oversize materials.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The Papers of Judge George H. Revercomb were donated to the Law Library by Mrs. McCall H. Revercomb on September 23, 1993.
Addendum a to the collection was transfered to the archives in 2017 by the estate of Mrs. Revercomb.
Addendum b was transfered by Paras N. Shah, Chair of the Committee on Archival Preservation of The Historical Society of the District of Columbia Circuit in 2018.
Addendum c was donated to the Law Library by Aen Walker Webster, Estate Attorney for McCall H. Revercomb on June 4, 2019
- Inventory of the Papers of Judge George H. Revercomb,1971-1993 MSS 93-3
- Revercomb, Judge George H., Papers, 1971-1993MSS 93-3
- © 2001 By the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia. All rights reserved.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is inEnglish
- Web version of the finding aid funded in part by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities.