McCue, Edward O., III, 1923-2011
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Photocopies relating to the case of Westmoreland v. CBS and memorabilia.
Collection of University of Virginia Law School memorabilia.
This collection of professional and personal notes, correspondence and working papers documents the work of John Norton Moore as a professor and director of the Oceans Law and Policy Center and the Center for National Security Law at the University of Virginia. It also documents Moore's public service as legal advisor, witness and counselor to national and international organizations.
- Central America -- Politics and government -- 1979- 1
- Fisheries -- Canada 1
- Fisheries -- United States 1
- Geopolitics -- Central America 1
- Maine, Gulf of 1
- Nicaragua -- Foreign relations -- United States 1
- Photographs 1
- Territorial waters -- Canada 1
- Territorial waters -- United States 1
- Trials (Libel) 1
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Nicaragua 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1 + ∧ less