Howard, A. E. Dick
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Addendum to the Papers of A. E. Dick Howard [f] - Student Notebooks, Clerkship Files, Teaching Files, Case Files, Counselor to Governor Charles Robb Files and Other State of Virginia Miscellaneous Files, 1956 - 2001
Personal and professional files. Includes students notes, clerkship files, teaching files, case files, counselor to Virginia Governor Charles S. Robb files and other miscellaneous files.
Extensive collection of professional, academic and legal papers mainly about Constitutional Law, International Law and Environmental Law.
Correspondence, memoranda, minutes and research papers from the Legislative and Judicial subcommittee of the Commission on Constitutional Revision (1967-1968) that Peter Low and student assistants Nancy Buc, Judith Ann Arlt, Richard Hogan, and Gail Marshall compiled.
- Collection 3
- Archival Object 1
- Constitutional law -- Virginia 3
- Constitutional law 2
- Constitutions -- Virginia 2
- Photographs 2
- Constitutional law -- United States 1
- Constitutions -- United States -- States 1
- Europe, Central -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Europe, Eastern -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Judges -- Selection and appointment -- United States 1
- Law -- Study and teaching 1
- United States. Supreme Court -- History -- 20th century 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law -- Faculty 1
- University of Virginia. School of Law -- History 1
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less